Everyone can use a little help now and then
You may be expecting a child, or are the caregiver of a baby or toddler. Whatever the age of your child, helping him or her learn and grow is a big job. AWARE’s Early Head Start home-based program and home educator can help.
Early Head Start home-based services are provided to eligible women who are pregnant and families with children from birth to three-years-old. Home visits focus on your child’s development and the support you need as your child’s first teacher.
For more information, please call 406-782-0455
Prenatal participants receive educational, health, nutrition, hygiene, child development, guidance and safety resources to help support the parent and child’s development prenatally.
If needed, the home educator will also assist in facilitating relationships with community agencies to access prevention and intervention services and programs to meet the needs of you and your family.
Benefits of the Early Head Start Home-Based Program:
- Empower parents and caregivers with experience and knowledge
- Prepare children to start school, ready to learn
- Connection with other parents of young children
- One-on-one support in everyday situations
- While you support your child, your home visitor supports you
To enroll or to learn more, please call 406-782-0455.