AWARE’s residential program for adults with developmental disabilities welcomes men and women into its safe, comfortable homes. The people who live in AWARE residences receive care by experienced staff who are available 24/7. We always like to make our residents feel empowered, valued, cared for and respected.
The comprehensive services we provide are designed to fit the individual. Our goal is to ensure each person lives according to their own idea of independence. Whether it be managing medication, eating delicious food, receiving transportation, or whatever is needed at the moment, we do our best to help residents live an independent life.
People who live in AWARE group homes can expect:
- Care from professional, nonjudgmental staff.
- Clean, well-cared for home and personal room.
- Healthy, delicious meals and snacks.
- Participation in the community.
- Choice of employment.
- Help with daily living skills
- Shared responsibility in household routines.
- Transportation to and from work or community outings.
- Assistance with medication, medical concerns and therapy.
For more information about our adult homes for
people with developmental disabilities please contact:
P: 406.782.2042 ext. 24