A home for special medical needs, Porphyry is located in Butte. It’s a medically intensive group home for people with developmental disabilities and a primary medical diagnosis. Porphyry is one of only two special medical need homes in Montana.
At Porphyry, each person receives care with a hands-on team approach that is combined with adaptive equipment and support programs to promote independence. Staff at this home consists of RNs and LPNs who work alongside AWARE caregivers. The staff-to-client ratio also allows for quality time with each resident in an efficient and comfortable home setting.
People who live in the Porphyry home can expect:
- 24-hour nursing care with appropriate medical equipment
- Individualized treatment planning
- A clean, well-cared for home and personal room
- Healthy, delicious meals and snacks
- Help with daily living skills
- Transportation services for medical appointments
- Medical services to be provided in the home
- Weekly activities program
For more information about our home for adults
with special medical needs please contact:
P: 406.782.2042 ext. 24