AWARE’s supported living program helps adults with developmental disabilities live on their own. With as much assistance necessary from our caring, kind staff and a positive environment, we believe they can do so successfully.
Supported living offers reassurance to parents who are interested in easing their adult child into independence. We help create an ideal living situation and always find a way to carry out the goals set by each person in our care.
Our experienced staff works with each person individually. It’s a team effort with input from the individual, family and staff. We call it the “wraparound” approach. Because we like to be creative, possibilities are endless.
AWARE’s supported living program assistance may include assistance in the following areas:
- Finding a home or apartment
- Choosing personal helpers or roommates
- Finding and applying for jobs
- Coordinating medical appointments and medication
- Paying bills and sticking to a budget
- Shopping for groceries
- Cooking instruction
- Cleaning the home and instruction about home safety
- Transportation assistance
- Participating in the community
For more information about our
supported living program please contact:
P: 406.782.2042 ext. 24