AWARE’s autism youth homes opened in 2009. These homes are an extension to AWARE’s traditional residential programs for boys and girls with developmental disabilities and/or autism spectrum disorders. Our homes are located in Billings, Bozeman, Missoula, and Anaconda. In our clean, well-cared for four-bedroom homes, youth are offered:
- State-of-the-art behavioral attention.
- Individualized care.
- Trusting relationships.
- Interventions for natural and logical learning opportunities.
- Social and community activities.
- Group, individual, and family therapy.
- Safe and comfortable living environment.
- Schooling at a community school.
For more information about our
autism youth homes please contact: